Wanderlust @ Solaris Mont Kiara Review

2:27 PM

Hello peeps! Back with another food review! Sorry for leaving this blog unattended,do realized it have been collecting dust for quite some while.Thought of reviewing shopping experiences with either Hermo or Zalora but not too keen for it yet.The proclivity to procrastinate blog updates is strong,forgive me.

This time I shall pour my stance of Wanderlust cafe to y'all. Didn't take too too much photo this time though.

WANDERLUST
10, Jalan Solaris 4, Solaris Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur. Open Wed-Mon, 11am-10pm; Sat-Sun, 9am-10pm (closed Tues)

First impression of this place was the undisturbed tranquility with soothing music,decorations portrayed the ambiance of a relaxed cafe.












The atmosphere was on point.Adored the mirror tiles.


Wanderlust Big Breakfast,RM28. This was my friend's order so I can't say anything about it but I did tried the hash-brown,tasted like a standard hash-brown.Quite a large portion so dare I say you get what you pay for unless you're a really big eater.



Gin-cured Salmon - with sweet potato hash,poached egg,rocket (the veges)and sweet beet relish,RM28. I'm not a raw veges eater so I passed all the rockets to my friend,it's just not my thing.Sweet beet relish tasted funky,tasted like sweet potato poached in vinegar dare I say? The poached egg tasted quite off,bland and weird.Tasted better after sprinkling some salt on it.However,the salmon and sweet potato hash was delicious! Wished I can order a plate of sweet potato hash only! It's quite a filling portion,probably because I kept drinking water as well.Little tips,if you can't make up your mind what beverage to order,don't.They serve free bottomless plain water for you.


Last but not least,Wanderlust's signature BEERAMISU! with irish cream,stout & chocolate shaving,RM18.


I was so full halfway through this but it was good! You can savor the under-taste of stout in every bite,irish cream won't make you feel icky nor stuffy.Chocolate shavings adds a punch of sweetness to it.If you're not into alcohol then beeramisu most likely won't get the tick in your book.

Overall,the cafe gets a 7.5 out of 10 from me.Big breakfast was overpriced and I wished there was a higher ratio of salmon to sweet potato hash.Other than that,service was awesome and staff was super friendly!

 Menus (click on the photos to enlarge)


So that sums up my blog content for now.Feel free to use any of the photos but please credit or at least don't claim the photos are yours.I'm too lazy to watermark every photos so yeah.

You Might Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice blog Zoey :) making every moment counts, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow nice blog Zoey :) making every moment counts, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow nice blog Zoey :) making every moment counts, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ambience of this restaurant looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This restaurant looks good! I like the colour of their painting and I wish to have my house painted in similar feel. I am looking for paint contractor in Klang Valley. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the restaurant vibes. So modern and chic..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...