A Trip to Herbaline Facial Spa,Miri

5:08 PM

As promised,this post is going to be beauty-related.It's regarding my 'recent' visit to Herbaline Facial Spa with a friend of mine.Before I start sharing about my experience,I would like to apologize for the low quality photos as I was too excited for the treatment and end up rushing while I took photos.

Photo credit to Herbaline website
This is how the building looks like from outside,not very promising but I guarantee that you'll be WOW-ed by the interior design of the spa.It is luxurious inside and extremely comfortable.Staffs there makes you feel welcomed as they speak to you in a very polite manner and are generous with smiles.

Before I begin with other photos that I took there,I would like to explain slightly about the RM38 promotion that they have as stated at the billboard at the side of the road.The promotion only opens to first timers at Herbaline which mean if you're going there for the first time, you'll only be charged RM38 for the facial treatment.The promotion only valid during weekdays as they only do facial treatments for those who booked appointments on weekends (unless you have the voucher from people who have been there before).
During weekdays,it is recommended that you call first before paying a visit as it may be full or closed.

The moment you walks in you'll be greeted by lovely staffs and they'll sit you somewhere and ask you to fill in a form.Then they'll also serves you a hot cup of tea which is lovely but don't rush your sip or you might burn yourself.

 Afterwards,they'll lead you for a foot bath.Foot bath is self service though.You'll be seated once again and you'll be asked to take your shoes off and be given their own slipper that you'll be wearing around later on.Below is the foot bath 'station' and the sink look alike thing is where you'll be soaking your legs in.They'll provide some sea salt if I'm not mistaken to sterilize your filthy legs,just joking.You'll be left alone here by yourself or with whoever you're going there with for 5 minutes.


Please ignore my ugly feet and focus on the flowers pls.The staff will provide you with a brush to help exfoliate your feet to get rid of dirt and some of the dead skin cells.Afterward,you'll dry your feet on the cloth that they have placed on a wooden block as you can see in the photo below.


 The shoe rack.

Beside the shoe rack.

Oh another grotesque pixel of my feet,excuse me and yes those are the slippers that you'll be wearing.

The whole foot bath area.
Ensuing foot bath,you'll be lead to your very own spa rooms.The entrance to the spa rooms is at the end of an aisle.Unfortunately it is dark right after entering the door to the spa rooms so I didn't take any photos cause I'm too shy to switch on my flash light.Therefore I'll have to leave how it looks like to your imagination.
Before you enter you treatment room,you'll be asked to breathe in lemongrass scented pot for some purpose that I've forgotten.
Breathe in and breathe out

They'll clean your face and do their thing with your face,gentle enough except the part where they squeeze out your blackheads,pimples and impurities from clogged pores if you have any.I shed tears during that process and it was a torture but it was sort of worth it since my face feel ever so smooth afterward.If you have sensitive skin,your face will certainly be reacting differently after that process but it's nothing and it will be alright.

Not to forget to mention about the oh so comfortable face,shoulder and back massage.I literally fell asleep during the massage session.

Took this right after my treatment is done while drinking my ginger tea.

The spa room.It's messy for an obvious reason.

Lastly after you're done with your treatment,you'll be lead to... FISH SPA!



The little fishes can sense your presence there and automatically swims towards you in seconds!Which sounded terrifying but it's not.I'm not very sure of how long you'll be doing the fish spa but I believe it's around 10-15 minutes.Your legs will feel extremely soft (only areas that the fishes can get to though).


 Before I end this post,I'll post multiple photos of the gift/member cards I've got.
 Products description brochure,gift card (for friends and families) and appointment card.





That's all and thank you for spending your time here.
Read more about their services and treatment here: Herbaline (English)

You Might Also Like

5 COMMENTS

  1. Wow! What a great relaxing time you had :D *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how's much for your all package that day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the review. I was wondering how much for all of your package? Besides spa, I need some info for wall painting services. Nice blog with good review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much did you pay for this package if you don't mind sharing?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...