Best Blackhead Strips (Review on OXY's nose pore strip & Silky & Clear pore strip)

5:05 PM

 Hello amigos! Haven't been posting anything for million years.Promise promise promise I'll be back ten times more active when my finals is over! And also I have some plan on designing my blog to a more decent look too.
         
    ................. Back to what this post is meant for, BEST BLACKHEAD STRIPS! and to clear things up before I start,this is a personal preference and thoughts so it might work on some people or vice versa.And for your information I have literally tried out all type of pore strip its insane but I can say I managed to finally seeks for something which give a result I expected.

First one: Silky and Clear Nose Strip with Charcoal
A bit of disclaimer,I took this from google.Didnt get to save the box photo.

This product is simply amazing! It does what is says.All you have to do is to clean your face,wet your nose thoroughly and stick the strip on for 10-15 minutes (till the strip is firm on your skin and is a little bit dried texture to it) and peel it off!
The right photo looked gross but some of you might needed proof so there you go and this is my own photo and this was my first try of the product.I got this from Watsons and I belive you can find it on any other drugstore like Guardian (i know none of any other drugstore) and it only cost me around RM8! Such an amazing product for under RM10! If you cant find it on your local drugstore you can try to get it here if the stock is this available ( http://www.becleo.com/skin-care/face/pore-treatments/silky-n-clear-nose-strip-with-charcoal.html )


Second one: OXY nose pore strip
Didnt get to edit this because I took the photo halfway blogging and I dont like wasting my time when Im blogging :)

First thing first,it cost a bit more than the first one which is RM12 I believe and its better than any other strip I tried but it still don't defeat the first one.That is just my personal preference.The steps on how to use it is the same except you have to make sure it kinda dried (very firm) on your nose before pulling it off or else it wont pull anything out.15 minutes is the best time to pull it off from my experiences.Since the strip is in white color you sometimes don't get to see everything that is pulled out but those awful and gross ones will surely appear which you can see down below.Kinda gross but for the sake of blogging,

This was my 3rd piece of the strip before I finished the whole pack and the result I wanted was least expected since it just showed on the last few pieces but this was due to the wrong way of handling the strip.I don't know if anyone ever peeled this strip off their nose with the strip's glue still damp and nothing was pulled off.

2 tips for your black or whiteheads before I go.

Take a teaspoon of bicarbonate soda which is known as baking soda and mix it with a tiny amount of water till it becomes an exfoliating paste and massage the mixture onto your black/whiteheads prone area once or twice a week to help reduce those tiny demons on your nose.I wouldn't suggest to apply this mixture anyway else since it cause a slight of discomfort to my face area last time I tried it.


Take your freshly used tea bag sachet(preferably 100% green tea/green tea),let it cool (just in case if you just picked it up from your blazing hot cup of tea,who knows) then take out all the content in the tea bag and put into a tiny bowl,plate or whatever and mix it up with some honey or you can just use it on its own.After cleansing your face,simply take the tea leaves mixture or just tea leaves and exfoliate your whole face especially nose area.Massage the nose part which I will point out in a photo down below for 30 seconds and let the tea leaves sit for 3-5 minutes and wash off with cold water.



REMEMBER to apply your serum or toner and moisturizer after you do any of the above because you dont want those pores to enlarge do you?

So thats it for today and I hope to post something else soon and I am planning to try out Tony Moly's pore pack soon so if you want me to do a review once I tried it,comment down below or tweet me @zoeywbu :)

                                                        





You Might Also Like

10 COMMENTS

  1. I've tried the first one before, the results was simply astonishing! But after I visited my nearest skincare center, the beautician told me to stop using blackhead strips because they're not good on the long run and the blackhead will be even more obvious than before :(

    Celyx Lim
    www.celyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,it is advised to stay away from using blackhead mask too much :)

      Delete
  2. Love this blackhead strips but sometimes there are not very effective

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks for the review! Do you have any reccomendation for painting services? I would like to have a review for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the review. If you are looking for cheap aircon repair I can recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been using these pore strips for few years now. I still think Oxy is the best

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...